Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Changes for our Best Health and Wellness!

Zig Zigler says as he basically quotes Gandhi, "For things to change, you have to change; for things to get better, you have to become better."

All of us want better health, but few of us are willing to make a change permanently. We sometimes make temporary changes, but remember that temporary changes means temporary results. If we really want permanent results, we must make permanent changes.

So, what result would you like?
Are you willing to make a permanent change to reach your permanent result?
What are you willing to give up permanently?

When young, I often said that I could never give up sugar. But when I was put on my whole foods diet that omitted sugar, I gave it up permanently and forever. It was much easier than I thought. It was actually just a mindset. After I made the decision to do it, it was easy to do.

So name your weaknesses, state the results you want to achieve, and make the changes! Usually it will start with goals in healthy eating and seeking foods high in nutrition, and getting on a good fitness program - even if its just walking/jogging every night. But make the change and do it permanently!
Comments:
Hi Erleen, I just heard about you last night from someone who attended a workshop. I am excited to learn more about what you teach on your blog!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Hi,

Nice blog, Thanks for your all the great information. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

As a Diet Expert, I also have nutrition website, May it will be informative for you.

http://www.nutriboards.com/

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?